Olá! Hoje o meu postal nasceu de uma combinação de ideias e elementos que fui juntando com o passar dos dias. Começou na 2ª feira, mas não gostei do que saiu. Ontem estava ocupada com outra coisa e, de repente juntei mais algumas coisas e foi isto que surgiu. Às vezes acontece! Hi! The card I'm showing you today was created with a combination of ideas and elements I gathered over the days. It all started on Monday but I didn't like the result. The card was left over my work table until yesterday. Suddenly when I was doing something else, I decided to give it a go. And here it is. I have to admit I really like it!
Flores / Flowers: Clearly Besotted Bicicletas / Bicycles: Lilybee Design Cortante / Die-cut: Cheery Lynn Designs
Participo nos desafios seguintes / I wish to enter the following challenges:

0 comments