Felicidades

Olá!
É com muito prazer que participo como designer convidada para o blogue The Challenge. Para esta semana temos um desafio de cor. Esta é a imagem de inspiração.
Hi!
It's with a great pleasure that once again I'm taking part as Guest Designer for The Challenge. This week we have a color challenge. Here's the photo inspiration
Para o meu postal usei papéis da Echo Park da coleção "Scoot". Usei também alguns cortantes da Memory Box (hot air "balloon", "modern landscape" e "mini clouds". O sentimento é da Docerela - Edição 3.
For my card I've chosen papers from Echo Park, from the "Scoot" collection 6x6 paper pad, and some die cuts from Memory box (the Hot Air Balloon", the "Modern Landscape" and the "Mini Clouds". The sentiment is from Edition 3  by Docerela Stamps (portuguese sentiments).
Aproveito para agradecer todo o carinho da equipa Docerela e por me aceitarem como novo membro da sua Equipa de Design. Um grande abraço para todas.
 Estou desejosa por começar com este novo projeto!!!! 
I take this moment to thank all the support and love from the Docerela Team. Thank you for taking me as new Design Team Member!
I can't wait to start this new challenge!!!!!
Docerela Design Team / Equipa de Design

0 comments